The hospital infolines, which were funded by The Louis and Lesley Nelken Fund, are available in six languages.
Line 1 provides information about the appointment process, how to get to the hospital and what to expect at an appointment at the Eye and Ear.
Line 2 provides information on the most common eye conditions, how to provide feedback following your visit to the Eye and Ear, and on the Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights.
You can either phone the hospital infoline or choose your language above to listen online.
Infoline phone numbers
For pre-visit information, call line 1:
- English – (03) 9929 8391
- 廣東話 (Cantonese) – (03) 9929 8493
- Ελληνικά (Greek) – (03) 9929 8492
- Italiano (Italian) – (03) 9929 8064
- 普通话 (Mandarin) – (03) 9929 8975
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) – (03) 9929 8176
For information on common eye conditions, how to provide feedback and on your rights, call line 2: